ACRM Corp‘s patent pending process of rendering three-dimensional models from CT and MRI scans
allows physicians and surgeons to hold an exact, anatomically correct replica of the patient’s spine, skull or other skeletal part.
An expert medical stereolithographer carefully analyzes and formats the patient’s CT or MRI scan to optimize it for production.
The ACRM model is an exact replica of a patient’s anatomy, accurate to 1/35th of a millimeter. They are not ‘general’ or ‘standard’ models.
Each model is unique. Derived from the patient’s CT or MRI scan, the models are an exact replica of the
patient’s anatomy in a bone-like powder via our patent pending production process.
- An anatomically correct 3-D model can be used for analysis and diagnosis.
- Is a valuable tool for surgeons to prepare and “dry-run” an operation – thereby reducing the overall risk and time of the medical procedure.
- A tangible and patient-specific model that surgeons and medical professionals can use to explain an upcoming procedure to patients and family members.
- Can be used to demonstrate actual patient anatomy for education.
- Identifies defects not found with 2D imaging.